Thursday, April 28, 2011

100copies Cycling/Bike/Bicycle Posters





100copies
As an avid cyclist, I decided to combine two of my passions – bicycles and art – into 100copies. All of the products you see here are original designs created by me and are limited to, as the name suggests, 100 copies. Each piece of work will be watermarked, labeled with the title and edition number. As such, no two copies are ever completely identical.

If any of these designs you are interested, please go to www.100copies.net to purchase the poster.
Each poster cost you $35 USD only.

Sheet size: A1 (840mm X 594mm)
Print Quality: Printed on premium Hi White, 150 gsm paper.

If you would like to contact 100copies with suggestions, comments or anything else that might go through your mind, please drop me an email: yangthomas@mac.com.Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up. royal enfield black

    ReplyDelete